Re: Proper use of Devnull

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Proper use of Devnull
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:29:16 +0200

2007/9/29, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
According to some bug reports (specifically about shifted lyrics with
devnull), devnull is not the proper solution to use.

Oh. I've seen it (your last comment is only two days old). I see this is not  a "Medium priority Defect" anymore but a "Low priority Enhancement". A pity, IMO.

Anyway, I still have two questions. From the great examples around I still cannot see how to do alternate Lyrics when the melody is the same but melismata are different fot each one.

My second question is, how to change the default left alignment for melismata texts? Imagine the situation I mentioned where alternate lyrics with different melismata want to be equally centered on their noteheads. I'd like to center all of them regardless of this. In fact I'dl like to center all texts, all the time. Is it possible?

Thank you.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org