Re: translations

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: translations
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:23:34 -0700

John Mandereau wrote:
Le mardi 25 septembre 2007 à 09:01 +0200, michał poręba a écrit :
Then I will start translating the web page as you say. And later we
will see if there is still time to do tutorial translation. I see that
you are hard working on documentation, reorganising everything. How
may I fit in it with my translation? Should I work as a easy helper?

You are free to spend your time for LilyPond contributions as you
like  :-).

I'm reluctant to disagree with this statement, but since you _did_ ask... I would suggest that it would be better to work as an easy helper (now called "Formatting helpers"). There's a lot of Formatting work that needs to be done.

Cheers,
- Graham