end of tuplet debate

From: Graham Percival
Subject: end of tuplet debate
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:16:25 -0700

(sorry, I haven't really been paying attention to -user, so I didn't realize that this debate had gone on for so long.)

The word in the English docs is "tuplet". That is not going to change. Let's discuss something a bit more interesting.

Translator Teams may translate this however they want. If you're the only translator for your language, you have complete control over what word (or phrase) you use. I'm not going to second-guess your knowledge about your own language.

Cheers,
- Graham