3 Sided Box?

From: fedge
Subject: 3 Sided Box?
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:39:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm new to using Lilypond, and Finale for that matter.  I'm trying to decide
which is better.
So far, what I like about Lilypond is that I seem to be able to do just
about anything I want ... except this: I like the \box option around a text
markup, but I would really like it if it only had three sides (LEFT, TOP and
RIGHT -- or, LEFT, BOTTOM and RIGHT).

Is there anyway to customize this?  Or maybe I have to write some "function"
that draws three lines, but will bound itself around some text?

Thanks,
Jeff.