Re: moving objects

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: moving objects
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:31:49 -0400

Hi Frederick,

A couple of tips for future postings:
1. Always try not to be rude, even inadvertently -- you're more likely to get a friendly response. 2. Always include the sample code that isn't working -- you're more likely to get a useful response.

Feel free to repost a friendlier version of your question, including your non-working code, and we'll see what we can do to help. =)

Surely, something as simple as positioning the segno would be self- evident? Wouldn't it?

It is to some users...

Best regards,
Kieren.