Re: Any suggestions on unfolding "D.S. al Coda" repeats

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Any suggestions on unfolding "D.S. al Coda" repeats
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:21:11 +0200

2007/9/24, Johan Vromans <address@hidden>:
> To generate a complete midi from a score, I need to unfold "D.S. al
> Coda" repeats. Any suggestions how to do this?

There is no automagical way to do it (at least there wasn't when I
asked last time).

Try to split your voives in several parts, assign them to variables
and use different sections (and sets of those variable-bound music) to
construct print and midi output.

I use that e.g. for rounds - the PDF should just show the one voice,
but the MIDI plays the whole harmony. In this case it's simple, I just
use the same voice several times, offset by some rests.

Greetlings, Hraban