Re: Tip: defining new contexts ... starting from existing contexts

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Tip: defining new contexts ... starting from existing contexts
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:22:59 -0700

Trevor Bača wrote:
On 9/11/07, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:
(For the original mail, see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-07/msg00526.html
)

Sure. If you or Graham tell me where to stick the content, I'll turn
that post into real docs.

Thanks for the offer, but this is exactly what I don't want to be doing now...

(I've lost track of the halftime score on the doc discussion: in the
2.11 manual,

... for precisely this reason.  :)

We *need* to settle on the overall design of the manual before we can start doing things like this. Make a note of that link, and we'll revisit it once we get to GDPizing that chapter.

Cheers,
- Graham