Re: sunday school music

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: sunday school music
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 22:44:22 -0700

Hi,

> There is a good workaround for typing the four voices separately, and combining

This is OK, but you still have to fiddle around to get the split notes where heads collide. The best way must surely be to get Lilypond to support this directly with \partcombine or another similar function as Mats suggests.

I had not noticed that the lyrics are not centred with the DevNull method. I don't know how to get around that as I'm not sure why it happens. :(

As ever, it always seems that Lilypond does a good job apart from one or two niggley little things :D

Perhaps some of the others have ideas on this.

So close...yet so far

Regards,
Ralph