Re: String numbers

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: String numbers
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 17:58:23 +0200

Hello,

I have the opposit problem. Lilypond will put string numbers on notes in chords. But I dont want them. How can I suppress them in this example?

\version "2.11.32"

melody = \relative c'' {
\key d \major
\time 4/4
\voiceOne
b8 d,, b' g  <a\4 cis\3 e\2 a> a' e\2 cis\3 |
}

bass = \relative c {
g2 d |
}

\score {
<<
 \context Staff = Guit
 <<
  \clef "G_8"
  \new Voice \melody
  \new Voice \bass

 \context TabStaff = Tab
 {
  \override TabStaff.Stem #'transparent = ##t
  \override TabStaff.Beam #'transparent = ##t
  <<
   \new TabVoice \melody
   \new TabVoice \bass

By the way, this example generates some warnings, I dont understand:
sn.ly:9:22: Warnung: zu viele kollidierende Notenspalten werden ignoriert

/Helge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julian Vincent" <address@hidden>