Re: need a slur in a alternative repeat

From: yota moteuchi
Subject: Re: need a slur in a alternative repeat
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 17:02:16 +0200

On 6/24/07, gerard stouten <address@hidden> wrote:
hi there,

i need a slur in a repeat. i can not figure out how to do it, maybe you can
help me.

(a8) r8 f4 \bar "||" \mark \default f2 f8(g8) bes8 c8 d2 bes4 f4 c'2 a4 f4 f2(
}
\alternative {{f8) r8 f4} { f8 r4.}}

The last f2 has a slur to the f8 in alternative ending 1. but it should also
have a slur to the f8 in the second alternative ending, soort of a backwards
slur.

Is there a solution for this?

I have a similar problem : i.e. a slur in a first alternative, continue to the start of the repeat
in my edition of the hungarian march it's written like in the picture. The slur seems to tend toward the repeat sign.

I try this tweak but I'm not satisfied with it

\times 1/3 { sol,8 [ ( la si ] } \override NoteHead #'transparent = ##t \once \override Stem #'transparent = ##t do8 )

since the slur go to invisible notehead and not to the repeat bar... and the empty space let by the invisible notehead is ... really visible.

Would someone have a more elegant way to do this ?

Yota