Re: EPS and annoying additional files (was: TeX and Lilypond)

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: EPS and annoying additional files (was: TeX and Lilypond)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:43:50 +0200

Am 2007-09-04 um 09:30 schrieb Valentin Villenave:

LilyPond still writes a tex file (and several others) if you try to
get an EPS.
Are you sure it does? I thought it didn't anymore...

After a run of
lilypond -beps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts power.ly
with LilyPond 2.10.29
I have:
power-1.eps             power-systems.texi      power.midi
power-1.pdf             power.eps               power.pdf
power-systems.tex       power.ly

If I run
lilypond -beps -feps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts power.ly
I still get:
power-1.eps             power-systems.texi      power.ly
power-systems.tex       power.eps               power.midi

...and I only need a minimal, cropped power.eps or power.pdf
MIDI should be named .mid, but I don't need it at all in this case.
The .tex and .texi files only contain a simple graphics include statement.

So the "EPS" backend is a "lilypond-book" backend in fact.
The TeX backend is broken. ("ERROR: Unbound variable: pages")
(Try if "lilypond -btex -ftex yours.ly" works for you.)

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm