Re: Need advice re; text and lyrics combination(s)

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Re: Need advice re; text and lyrics combination(s)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 08:49:55 -0700

V-
I think it probably is
However there is one caveat this solution really screws with beaming so there
needs to be a cautionary note along with the snippet, I have had to go in and
[bes] quite a few places in my score however once I did that the correct beams
showed, I've also had to do a \noBeam to get the look correct.

Yours-
Jay

Jay Hamilton
www.soundand.com