Re: How to deal with Time Signatures horizontal alignment?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: How to deal with Time Signatures horizontal alignment?
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:00:59 +0200

2007/8/30, Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> Hopefully it's got a second wind. ;)

Great! I didn't expect that this problem was manageable...

>  Whilst searching for a solution to a rehearsal mark problem, I stumbled
> upon this interesting function in output-lib.scm, which might help:
>
> It shifts rehearsal marks to the right at the beginning of a system.

Awesome! You're my savior :)

>  You can use this for overriding the after-line-breaking property of
> TimeSignature. Obviously, if you'd prefer a different offset, you can copy
> this function and rename it.

Nah, it's already perfect! Not only will I use it (in all my scores,
starting right now) but I'll add it to the LSR as well.

Thank you so much Neil; you've made at least one person happy today :)

Regards,
Valentin