Re: [Fwd: Misplaced lyrics]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Misplaced lyrics]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:17:26 -0700

Thanks, added as

- Graham

Joseph Haig wrote:
Mats, Graham,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  My first attempt at
creating a minimal example didn't work because it turns out that the
bug is a little more complicated than I first thought.  Having said
that, I think that the extra information I found should help pinpoint
the bug easier.

Regards,

Joe