Again Fontsizes in stanzas

From: Sebastian Menge
Subject: Again Fontsizes in stanzas
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:40:36 +0200

Hi

I'm still looking for a way to fit latex fonts with lilypond fonts for
stanzas.

So heres what I do: include a lilypond snippet in my latex file, add
more stanzas below it with latex.

Someone here suggested to use newcent as latex font. I do that and the
fonts seem to to be the same, but not the sizes. :-/

I can enlarge the whole staff using the staffsize option, but i want the
_same_ fontsize as in latex. (e.g. \large)

How can I do that? If thats to complicated in lilypond, what is the font
lilypond uses, so i can change the latex font accordingly?

Sebastian.