Re: moving notes on x-axis

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: moving notes on x-axis
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:52:51 +0200

Hey Mats,

of course I know that if two notes are a second apart one is moved a little to
keep readability (that's what you mean right?).
But in my example in the second voice, both notes are moved a little to the
right (still being a readable second) in comparison to the melody and the notes
in the lower staff.

Well, I hope that was more clear now.

regards,

Tao