Using \allowPageTurn

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Using \allowPageTurn
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:31:35 +1000

Hi folks,

I want to use the new \allowPageTurn command to control the page
turning in a piece I'm setting. The manual (section 11.4.4 Optimal
page turning) says:

'There are two steps to using this page breaking function. First, you
must enable it in the \paper block. Then, you must tell the function
where you would like to allow page breaks.'

The second part is easy enough, but I don't see any instructions for
enabling it in the \paper block. Any clues (or am I missing something
obvious?)

Cameron Horsburgh