Outer tuplet bracket alignment?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Outer tuplet bracket alignment?
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:29:06 -0500

Hi,

Is there a way to align the outer brackets of nested tuplets?

In the snippet below, I'd like the quintuplet brackets in the two
measures to align vertically; instead, the inner triplet bracket in
the first measure aligns with the lone quintuplet bracket in the
second measure.

%%% BEGIN %%%

\version "2.11.20"

\new RhythmicStaff {
  \override Staff.TupletBracket #'staff-padding = #5
  \override Staff.TupletBracket #'padding = #2.25

  \times 4/5 {
     c'2.
     \times 2/3 {
        c'2
        c'4

  \times 4/5 {
     c'2.
     c'2

Any clues? I had hoped that TupletBracket #'staff-padding would do the trick.

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden