Re: Post Install Bug

From: stk
Subject: Re: Post Install Bug
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:24:45 -0400 (EDT)

This probably doesn't answer your question, because I don't know whether
you wrote this line or the system did:

   /usr/local//lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond

but there are 2 slashes ("//") after local, and there should be just one,
or else maybe there should be a  bin  between the slashes --

   /usr/local/bin/lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond

-- Tom

Gregg Mazel wrote:

Error:
/usr/local/bin/lilypond: line 4:
/usr/local//lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond: No
suchfile or directory
/usr/local/bin/lilypond: line 4: exec:
/usr/local//lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond:
cannot execute: No such file or directory

???

Any ideas what may be happening here? I am using RHEL WS 4
Thanks,
Gregg