Re: rest merging (willing to sponsor)

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: rest merging (willing to sponsor)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:01:10 +0200

2007/3/21, yota moteuchi <address@hidden>:
i'm looking forward to seeing this feature implemented ^^

I posted an ugly hack that happens to work (with 2.11.21 on the little
input I've tried it on) to lilypond-devel yesterday.  It won't get
included in lilypond unless someone cleans it up (and I don't really
have the knowledge of lilypond internals to do that properly), and
it's certainly not supported, but you're free to try it if you like.

It's archived here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/12831/focus=12881

...but please read Han-Wen's replies before using this.

Did I mention it's an ugly hack?

--

Arvid