Re: instrument line displaid on the first page

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: instrument line displaid on the first page
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:49:01 +0100

michel_dissy wrote:
I have entered the title of my music on the "instrument" line in the header
bloc, but the problem is that it displays it under the title on the first page
too, though I read that it would not be displaid on the first page. What do I
need to do about it?
By default, the instrument name is shown below the title on the first page and in the page header of page 2 and later. I think this makes sense, since you want
the information to be present at least somewhere on each page.

If you want some other layout, you can redefine the way page headers and
titles are drawn, see the section on "Custom titles".
 Second question:
 I would like to know how to put more than one line in the footer on the first
page and on the last page without erasing the Lilypond line.
Use markup commands (see "Text markup"), for example
\header{
 copyright = \column{ \line{ First line } \line{ Second line }}

  /Mats