Re: Need Help Posting to LSR

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Need Help Posting to LSR
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 00:46:27 -0800

Cameron Horsburgh wrote:
On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 10:41:21PM -0800, Graham Percival wrote:
I can't see any problem with wrapping... what do you see?

I see all the text in one big block, with no paragraph breaks or line
endings. The page source doesn't have any html tags in the text, so
this is probably to be expected. The server didn't like the HTML I
gave it, though (it keeps complaining about unclosed tags).

Interesting; what browser do you use? It looks fine on OSX with firefox. Oh, and are you looking at the snippet definition? That could affect it. (ie did you look at the snippet as though you were going to edit it, or in some other mode?)

On similar lines, I'd like to see a 'Template Repository' where
templates that are too unwieldy for the official docs.

I'm already thinking of it, but let's get the regression stuff working first. Then we can add a templates/ directory and move the current templates into it.

Cheers,
- Graham