Re: sprechgesang

From: René Bastian
Subject: Re: sprechgesang
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 02:55:55 +0100

Le Vendredi 26 Janvier 2007 14:32, Bertalan Fodor a écrit :
> Closer to a perfect solution: because Stem lengths varies, we should
> count the distance from the opposing direction: from the notehead. So
> for a more consistent look we should use the following (also tuned the x
> a bit):
>
> sp = { \override Voice.Stem #'stencil =
>          #(lambda (grob)
>            (ly:stencil-combine-at-edge
>              (ly:stem::print grob) 1 (* -1 (ly:grob-property grob
> 'direction))
>              (ly:text-interface::print grob) -2.3 0))
>
>        \override Voice.Stem #'text = \markup {
>              \hspace #-1.025 \fontsize #-4 \musicglyph #"noteheads.s2cross"
>         }
> }
>
> René, I hope, you send us a part of your score to see how beautiful the
> sprechgesang is :-)
>
> Bert

Köszönöm Bertalan !
Sure, I'll send that part - but it's not finished.

I find the problem is not only to get something which works, but
to have a solution which is homogenous with other lilypond settings.
One can write 'tremolo subdivisions' as "c'2:8" where ":8" denotes the
subdivision and is placed on the stem. Maybe it could be something like
"c'2:x" ?

The ":" way is persistent as long as the ":" is appended to the
note - I find it is suitable.

I don't know how to practise Han-Wen's solution :

(define (grob-text grob text) ...

a+

--
René Bastian