RE: Usability Question

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: Usability Question
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:27:51 -0700

Bertalan Fodor wrote:

> > The scan that was provided shows
> > two of the stem-up notes aligned.  I suppose that that could be an
> > engraving error from the scanned piece.
>
> It's a polyphonic Bach violin peace: they are separate
> voices, not chords, they figure melodies (despite there are
> notes between in the first noise)

Thanks.  I've looked more closely at the sacn (at Rutger's suggestion)
and now I see the horizontal separation of the middle two stems.

I've been working on setting polyphonic classical guitar music, where
there are also multiple voices to figure melodies.  As I do so, I'll pay
more attention to the small increments of horizontal spacing, as shown
in the scan.

Thanks for your input.

Carl