RE: associatedVoice in 2.10.8

From: Georg Dummer
Subject: RE: associatedVoice in 2.10.8
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:19:30 +0100

Thank you for the fast answer. Now I have the problem that the syllable
"sau" is applied one note to late to voice "lahlah".

<<
  \relative \new Voice = "lahlah" {
    \set Staff.autoBeaming = ##f
    c4
    <<
      \new Voice = "alternative" {
        \voiceOne \tiny
          % show associations clearly.
          \override NoteColumn #'force-hshift = #-3
          f8 f
      }
      {
        \voiceTwo
        r8 d
        \oneVoice
      } >>
    d4 d8 d
  }
  \new Lyrics \lyricsto "lahlah" {
    Ju -- ras -- sic Park
  }
  \new Lyrics \lyricsto "lahlah" {
    \set associatedVoice = alternative % applies to "ran"
    Ty --
    ran --
    \set associatedVoice = lahlah % applies to "sau"
    no --  sau -- rus Rex
  } >>