Re: Hiding empty staves

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Hiding empty staves
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:10:24 +0100

Johan,

Thank you! I have now corrected wether to whether (how did this escape the TexEdit spell check?). I don't understand the "this or that" correction, I meant it in the sense of "something or other". Would you explain, please? Is the expression "is very probably" in bad english or are you encouraging more optimism?

Manuel