Re: My first define-music-function, I'm trying, need help

From: Sébastien Gross
Subject: Re: My first define-music-function, I'm trying, need help
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:23:10 +0100

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 09:11:04AM -0800, address@hidden wrote:
> Lilypond desperately needs some king of built-in text pre-process (that
> installs with lilypond) to take care of these things, instead of everybody
> having to constantly re-write the core lilypond code to do such simple
> things.

Indeed.

If some people are interested in a python binding in addition of scheme
(to let choise to use either scheme and/or python), I would be glad to
help sponsor this feature.
But is it realizable? would it take a lot of time? would maintenance be
easy on it?

Otherwise I will buy myself a scheme book :-)

Regards

--
Sebastien Gross