Trademark?

From: Matthijs Frankena
Subject: Trademark?
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:51:08 +0100

Hello,

In transposing a song with a text by Walt Whitman, I notice that Lilypond converts the "TM" in the last name of the poet to a trademark sign (small fontsize, superscript). Any idea how to avoid this?

It does not happen when the name is set in lower case, but I try to follow the original and see no need for Lilypond to trademark a name.

TIA and best regards,

Matthijs

***************************************
Lilypond 2.10.1 (happened also in 2.8)