Re: Put a slash on acciaccatura beamed eighth notes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Put a slash on acciaccatura beamed eighth notes
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:24:50 +0100

Frédéric Chiasson wrote:
Also, if you know the file where the slash is put with stroke-style = "grace", please tell me so I can try to to put code for beamed notes with my basic programming skills.
That's easy to find, just do
grep stroke-style lily/*
in the source code tree. However, this will provide you a hint that the corresponding implementation for beams would have to be done somewhere in the code that draws the beams. To get an overview of the implementation of LilyPond, you may want to
read the introduction included in the masters thesis by Erik Sandberg, see
http://www.lilypond.org/web/images/thesis-erik-sandberg.pdf

  /Mats