Re: Little scheme question

From: Sébastien Gross
Subject: Re: Little scheme question
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:46:03 +0100

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 09:05:53PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:

[...]

> The first thing to do is to observe what the input music looks like, and
> what the output of your function should look like, using
> \displayMusic. The purpose of your function will then be to transform
> one into the other.
>
>   \displayMusic <ees bes' d>4
>   \displayMusic { \tag #'tab {<ees bes' d>4}
>                   \tag #'score {<ees bes' d>8 ~ <ees bes' d>} }

Thank you Nicolas I found a way to do that.

For those who might be interrested, as an attachment you con find the
code to do this.

Maybe the code is ugly (my first scheme routine) and may be enhenced.
I thing about:
        - use relative music whitout being messed u by octave shifts
        - abbility to change tags
        - put all in a scm file instead of a ly one
        - maybe more...

--
Sebastien Gross