Re: LilyPond 2.4.6 for cygwin?

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.4.6 for cygwin?
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 20:25:00 +0100

You could do the following: install 2.6.5-1 for Windows from http://lilypond.org/web/install/older-versions
and run it from Cygwin. This is perhaps easier.

Fred

Thomas Scharkowski a écrit :
"Thomas Scharkowski" <address@hidden> writes:
Is there any chance to reinstall 2.4.6?
When you run Cygwin's setup.exe, it first downloads all packages to be
installed.  If you did not delete those, they are still on your hard
disk.

Jan.
Thank you, I managed to reinstall 2.4.6-1 from my harddisk, but when running, I get the following message:
--
error: can't find 'feta20.afm'
Music font has not been installed properly. Aborting

I remember having seen this message before, and that there was a solution, but this was quite long ago and I don't remember.
Can anyone help?

Thank you
Thomas