Re: lilypondtool problems

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: lilypondtool problems
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 22:04:47 +0100

Something has changed in jEdit's defaults, but I've already noticed it. You
should have no problems like this in the next version of LilyPondTool (2.10.1,
coming next week).

However, if you find something not working, you can report it at the project
page, where I can track problems. (And by this we can find which functions
doesn't work - there are some halfmade contributed features.)

Bert