Re: convert-ly under Windows

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: convert-ly under Windows
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:48:52 -0700

Charles Cave wrote:
Thibaut Chevalier <address@hidden> wrote One question : Do you know how to use convert-ly under windows ? Is this a separate program I cannot find or it is a command to add with lilypond(-windows).exe I did not find ? The doc is only dealing with unix or Mac.

As you have discovered, the Lilypond documentation doesn't help us
Windows users!

Perhaps you Windows users would like to suggest an alternative?  See
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

I haven't touched windows in over six years, so I'm not going to try to guess what should be written.

Cheers,
- Graham