Re: What to use to edit output after the fact?

From: Kris Shaffer
Subject: Re: What to use to edit output after the fact?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:15:19 -0300

Inkscape is the closest thing I know of, but I've had trouble with it on Mac OS X with Lilypond PDFs.

On the other hand, Illustrator is quite cheap if you are affiliated with an academic institution. I got a stand-alone copy for under $90 through Yale. A friend of mine got the entire Adobe Creative Suite for $200 through the University of Wisconsin.

--
Kris Shaffer
graduate student in music theory, Yale University