Color proof

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Color proof
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:00:12 -0600

Hi,

Since I'm sure there's a burning need for LimeGreen-colored note
heads, I've put together a proof of the 136 colors given in the first
block of x11 colors in appendix C.3.

Rendering the file produces a table of big blobs of color in the form
of gigantic noteheads. Color names mark up beneath.

The complete proof is a page and a half at A4 and 32k as a pdf.

(If anyone ever needs the different permutations on the color names
ending with a numeric value in the last block of appendix C.3, mail me
and I'll tweak the script.)

Sample .png attaches.

--
Trevor Bača