changing individual properties in figured bass

From: liang seng
Subject: changing individual properties in figured bass
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:52:20 +0000

Hi, I'm using the Lilypond 2.7.27 for Windows 98. I would like to know if we can tweak individual objects in figured bass without affecting the entire object or group? For example, can we make an accidental attached to a figured bass transparent without affecting the main figured bass number? Or moving the position of only one figured bass extender line without affecting the other in the context of a double extender line?
Thanks.