Re: Completion notes

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Completion notes
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:56:07 -0800

On 27-Jan-06, at 9:17 AM, Thies Albrecht wrote:

The notes are notated in the correct way (dotted half on beat3, bar#1, correct bar line, next note on beat2, bar#2). But what I observed is that there will be no line break at the bar line neither if left to lily nor by manually inserting \break in a global section.

Is that correct behaviour of lily? If yes, I would be happy about any hints on a workaround.

It doesn't sound right; could you produce a minimal example and send it to the bugs email list?

Thanks,
- Graham