Re: Migration from Finale: music xml or etf

From: Tomasz Bojczuk
Subject: Re: Migration from Finale: music xml or etf
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:14:31 +0100

It is incredible. I have got big piece for guitar quartet, i exported it in
finale to xml. xml2ly created file with 2.7.10 version, but i changed it to
2.6.5. I made some changes in "code" and i got ideally copy.
etf files from finale 2006 don't work with etf2ly. But i have got older files
from fin 2002 and it works.

But import from music xml is better.

Thans for help

P.S.

Is anyboby, who run finale 2006 under linux (wine) with music xml suport ??