\once space between scores without lilypond-book?

From: Felix Hammer
Subject: \once space between scores without lilypond-book?
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:56:25 +0100

Hi

I also look for an chance to put some space between to \scores without using
latex.

until now i did it so:

\end{lilypond}
\vspace{5mm}\\
\begin[indent=0\cm,staffsize=18,linewidth=185\mm]{lilypond}

But now i have tried:
_________________________________
\version "2.6.4"
\book {
        \score  {
                \new Staff {
                          \relative c' {
                                c4 d e f | g a b c \break
                                c,4 d e f | g a b c \break
                                c,4 d e f | g a b c
     \markup { \fontsize #-10 " " } %%%%%%%%% <-- much more than 5 mm :( %%%%
     \score  {
                \new Staff {
                          \relative c' {
                                c4 d e f | g a b c \break
                                c,4 d e f | g a b c \break
                                c,4 d e f | g a b c

but with this way the space between the scores is realy to much. Is there
another command to do this? Or can the scores be moved another way? I have
seen something about axes but didnt understand and cannot find an example in
the web. does this mean i can say the first score starts with x=20\mm from
the top of the page and y=20\mm from the left? and than the other score from
x=140\mm and so on ...

cu
Felix