Re: feature request: semi-automatic vertical spacement

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: feature request: semi-automatic vertical spacement
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:24:51 +0100

>>> there should be a user definable function for making the tweak file
>>> names, so that the user could put the generated files in some
>>> particular directory for instance.
>>> (pagelayout-tweak-filename book-id score-id) => a pathname string.
>
> why?

To ease my life?  Having hundreds -- I mean it, more than 400 actually
-- of bookxxx-scoreyyy-pagelayout.ly files in the top directory of my
book, instead of in some separate tweak-fullscore/, tweak-reduction/,
etc directories, is a bit cumbersome I suppose.

But if you think it's a bad idea, that's OK.

nicolas