again: PDF size

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: again: PDF size
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 14:25:50 +0100

Nobody answered to my mail from Wednesday (Jan 11), so maybe I am the
only one who has this problem?

I wrote:
--
I have noticed that the size of the pdfs produced by lily 2.7.27 on
(windows xp) is much bigger than in previous versions.

2.7.18 Win      > 44 KB
2.7.23 Win > 44 KB
2.7.27 Win > 1.220 KB
--

Another example:
The pdfs produced by lily 2.7.27 are nearly as big as the ps-files!

Thank you,
Thomas