Re: Learning to use minimumVerticalExtent

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: Learning to use minimumVerticalExtent
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:30:15 +0100 (MET)

Hi Eduardo!

> I'm messing with some scores I download in order to learn more about
> Lilypond, but I still can't grasp how to use minimumVerticalExtent.
What you're looking for changed from Lily-version 2.6 to 2.7.

Unfortunately I have no example right at hand and I'm a little short-timed
at the moment. But IIRC minimumVerticalExtent has become minimum-Y-Extent.
Keep looking for 'minimum-Y-extent' in the list or documentation and you
should be succesful.

Kind regards,
Thies Albrecht