Re: linewidth

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: linewidth
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 00:10:39 -0800

On 4-Jan-06, at 9:12 PM, gacl (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

I appreciate the offer but I can't afford it. Maybe there is a work-around? See, I have some sheets with beginner's music that fits really well the 4 measures per line format, but on this one piece, I have one measure all by itself and if I use raggedlast, I get a tiny measure, and if I don't use raggedlast, I get a huge measure.Thanks.

Use ragggedlast and add space rests (s16 s s s s s s s s s s s s ) to increase the size of the bar. Alternately, use invisible notes to increase the size of the bar.

Cheers,
- Graham