Re: Changing polyphonic per-voice rest position

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Changing polyphonic per-voice rest position
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 12:51:41 +0100

Nicholas Bailey wrote:

Also, just a very very minor thing, but the braces at the left hand side of the staff have increased in size since 2.4. This looks fine, but they collide with the bar numbers now, so you have to increase their offset to generate really nice output. (I think I know how yo do this).

That's a bug in certain versions of 2.6.x, that should be solved in the latest stable
version, 2.6.5.

  /Mats