Re: Percussion staves: news?

From: andrea valle
Subject: Re: Percussion staves: news?
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 16:18:38 +0100

Mats,
thanks a lot as usual.
Your code is precious, but I suspected I could reach good results via superimposition of different staves. I'd like to have it in one unique staff for ease (so I can have one voice): this kind of spacing is very common for percussion in 20th century and I don't want Finale to be be more flexible than lily...:-).

Han-Wen, could it be a sponsored feature?

-a-