Re: Rehearsal mark on time signature

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Rehearsal mark on time signature
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:47:57 -0600

On 11/30/05, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
> Trevor Bača wrote:
>
> > (It seems like that question -- "how do I get initial tempo indication
> > and initial time signature to left-align?" -- comes up quite
>
> simply do
>
> \override Score.RehearsalMark #'X-offset = #0.0

OK, that's awesome.

Snippet:

%%%% TEMPO INDICATION EXACTLY WITH TIME SIGNATURE %%%%

\score {
   \new Staff {
      \set Score.rehearsalMarkAlignSymbol = #'time-signature
      \override Score.RehearsalMark #'X-offset = #0.0
      \time 2/4 \mark "First mark"
      c'4 c'4
      \time 3/4 \mark "Second mark"
      c'4 c'4 c'4

Works great on "Second mark"; I take the fact that "First mark" not
working is the bug you're hunting down? (Or I'm just botching the
syntax somehow?)

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden