Re: alternatives at beginning or middle

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: alternatives at beginning or middle
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:07:01 +0100

I don't know if there is any standardized notation for such things.
However, if you want to have the brackets and labels, take a look
at the section on "Manual Repeat Commands" in the manual.

  /Mats

Quoting Stuart Lowe <address@hidden>:

Folks,

Lilypond seems to handle alternative endings on repeated parts very well. What about alternative beginnings, or even an
alternative somewhere in the middle?

Can someone tell me how I would do this?

Cheers,

Stuart.

--
Stuart Lowe | Toronto, CAN | key ID on keyserver | Skype stuart.lowe
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) GNU/Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 on i686 localhost3.localdomain