Rehearsal mark on time signature

From: liang seng
Subject: Rehearsal mark on time signature
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:05:32 +0000

Hi, I would like to say good work on making available new ways of aligning the rehearsal mark on Lilypond 2.7.19. However, I would like to know is it possible to align the rehearsal mark with a time signature? Or perhaps efforts are being made to include this feature in future versions? I'm saying this because if you look carefully at the beginning of printed music scores, the rehearsal mark is usually a tempo marking eg. Allegro, Adagio. The first letter of the rehearsal mark is on top of the time signature of the staff below it instead of the key signature. And of course, the time signature is to the right of the key signature. So I hope this feature would be added as the rehearsal mark would look better in that position.
Thanks.