Re: RehearsalMark hack

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: RehearsalMark hack
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:31:12 +0100

Simon Bailey wrote:

i didn't redefine this function, because i didn't know that
rehearsalmarks were categorically shifted to the right at the
beginning of a line. it is not stated in the documentation that this
property is set to #shift-right-at-line-begin by default.

I can tell you a secret: I didn't look in the documentation at all, I looked
directly in scm/define-grobs.scm. However, I think it's a plain bug that
the documentation for this property isn't included properly, and have
sent a related email to bug-lilypond.

 /Mats