Re: markup text height

From: Roman V. Isaev
Subject: Re: markup text height
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:27:08 +0300

On 11/17, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> >but it's a lot to type the same markup syntax many times. Is there any way
> >to do this automagically (i.e. if the text crosses slur line, then raise
> >the text above slur)? Or at least do that rasing somehow less wordy, like
> >^^"text" gets raised by #1.0, ^^^"text" gets raised by #2.0, etc?
> this is fixed in 2.7.x

        Yep, thanks, it worked. It looks like I'm doomed to live with
development branch -- first was 2.5 because of unicode, now 2.7 because of
this :)

        I found another collision:

d'8[( ^"a tempo" \mf _"con passione" cis' a b cis' a]) |

http://www.soprano-recorder.ru/tmp/question5.gif

\mf and "con passione" got messed up. Will this behavior change?

--
 Roman V. Isaev             http://www.soprano-recorder.ru             Moscow,
Russia